Sunday, June 22, 2008

Let the car shows begin...

I've got a lot on my plate at the moment, but, I hope to - as a minimum - post pictures from this summer's car show season. In fact, here's some juicy shots of the Corvettes in attendance at this year's Vermont Sports Car Club show in St. Albans, VT. I'll be posting more photos of this show through the week. Enjoy.

This blue Vette was by far my favorite. Ooooh, yummy chrome!




Check out the attention to detail in the cockpit. I love the layout of the gauges, especially the tachometer. Sadly, due to modern safety requirements, the metal dash is a thing of the past. It still surprises me, that with all the retro-remakes coming out of Detroit, that the modern Corvette hasn't picked up any of these historical cues.

Up next, a pair of red Vettes. The Stingray, according to the owner, is a '65 that started life in in a shade known as Glen Green. As for the older red Vette, I would guess it's a '60. Anyone?









No comments: