Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's been more than a month since I last posted to this blog. It would elate me to report that I have squandered the last thirty days on a Hunter Thompsonesque, cross-country bender or that I've been cloistered in the garage constructing an all-wheel-drive twin-turbo V12 VW Dasher. Alas, I have done neither. Truth be known, the last month has been a blur of child-herding, domestic insanity. See, my spouse has been working more, lots more, which leaves me in charge of the home front. Please stop laughing. Needless to say, between slinging huggies for the baby and arranging playdates for the over-involved-eight-year-old, I haven't had a lot of time to tinker in the garage or attend to this blog. Sorry. On the positive side, I bet I could pass a junior-high Home-Economics class without studying.

Oh, hey, here's a picture of my '90 Jetta in some snow. Check out the retro Nordman snow tires. I bought them used, two-years ago for $100 for the whole set and they're still rolling strong.



No comments: