Monday, October 11, 2021

Well...it's been a while. About twelve years. What can I say. Life got busy. Children had to be raised, bills paid, jobs woked. That's how time passes, one day at a time until it's all gone. I still have all my hair, but the salt-to-pepper ratio these days is favoring salt and I now wear reading glasses. Oh well. That said, the children are raised or very nearly raised. It's time...time to get back to it. It's all still out there in the garage, every project, right where I left it, albeit under a nice think coat of dust. I just hope my only reader . . . Hi mom! ... stays tuned to see what's next. 




I think for the first project I'll put this rebuilt 1.6 into this ancient '80 Jetta. There will be other side projects along the way on other old jalopies but getting this old Inari Silver Jetta back together will be the prime directive. Wish this old man luck. It's been twelve years since I touched it. There's a pile of parts and I'm not sure where they all go. Ha!


Let the long paused adveture begin...again!

No comments: